Did you know that the ancient Celts based their astrology on the flowering period of trees? They translated the characteristics of the prevailing trees into characters. The tree calendar is divided into 39 periods. There are 21 tree species with a ruling period of up to ten days in the spring and autumn. In addition, there are four holy trees (oak, birch, olive tree and beech) that are bound to one day in the year. Do you recognize yourself in the tree that reigns during your birthday?
14. CHESTNUT (honesty): A chestnut tree is very honest and reliable. They are often seen as conservative people with an inquiring attitude. They avoid problems, but if there are any, we look for a suitable solution. A chestnut is vulnerable and insecure. Of unusual beauty, does not want to impress, well-developed sense of justice, vivacious, interested, a born diplomat, but irritable and sensitive in company, often due to a lack of self-confidence, acts sometimes superior, feels not understood, loves only once, has difficulties in finding a partner
15. ASH (ambition): Uncommonly attractive, vivacious, impulsive, demanding, does not care for criticism, ambitious, intelligent, talented, likes to play with its fate, can be egotistic, very reliable and trustworthy, faithful and prudent lover, sometimes brains rule over heart, but takes partnership serious
16. HORNBEAM (good taste): They are peacemakers. They are empathetic and empathetic. They have an admirable ability to adapt. They are also very disciplined. They long for deep (love) bonds. Of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, tends to egoism, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads reasonable, disciplined life, looks for kindness, an emotional partner and acknowledgment, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with her feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious
17. FIG (sensibility): Very strong, a bit self-willed, independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, love life, its family children and animals, a bit of a butterfly, good sense of humor, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence
18. BIRCH (inspiration): Vivacious, attractive, elegant, friendly, unpretentious, modest, does not like anything in excess, abhors the vulgar, loves life in nature and in calm, not very passionate, full of imagination, little ambition, creates a calm and content atmosphere
19. APPLE (love): Love and tolerance are core values for the apple tree. They are also great mediators. They have to live life and let others enjoy it. They are committed to a better world. Of slight build, lots of charm, appeal and attraction, pleasant aura flirtatious, adventurous, sensitive, always in love, wants to love and be loved, faithful and tender partner, very generous, scientific talents, lives for today, a carefree philosopher with imagination
20. OLIVE (wisdom): Loves sun, warmth and kind feelings, reasonable, balanced, avoids aggression and violence, tolerant, cheerful, calm, well-developed sense of justice, sensitive, empathic, free of jealousy, loves to read and the company of sophisticated people
21. BEECH (creativity): has good taste, concerned about its looks, materialist, good organization of life and career, economical, good leader, takes no unnecessary risks, reasonable, splendid lifetime companion, keen on keeping fit (diet, sports, etc.)
To read about the other 13 trees, please click here.