Or “Fantastic Trees and where to find them“. I ordered blogs about trees, their relationship to humans, stories, forest therapy experiences according to the associated region.
Japan and rest of East-Asia
- Fireworks, Bamboo and the Height of Japanese Summer
- Wood weaving & forest bathing in Nagano, Japan
- What did a visit to Japan’s suicide forest teach me about forest therapy?
- Birch cake and the colonization of Hokkaido’s nature and Ainu
- Meeting Japan’s curse spirits during a Forest Bath
- Forest Therapy Taking Root
- Okinawa: from its longevity secrets to mischievous tree trolls
- Become Line friends with Japanese camphor trees
- “Holly” Devil, it’s Spring again!
- Vitamin Ginkgo for your November Depression
- Is the feminization of tea culture leading to the loss of the zen-spirit?
- DIY Forest Therapy 森林浴
- How the Search for Tree Spirits Started (first blog, 23/09/2018)
South-East and South Asia
- Sacred “Garden” trees of Norway and Sweden
- Norwegian Birch Bark
- Norwegian Easter: time for ash and crime
- Norway Spruce, a story about Shaman Claus, mushrooms and fire
- in less extent (but with insights about Norway): Meeting Japan’s curse spirits during a Forest Bath
Belgium (my birth country)